Verify an Appraiser’s license with the Appraisal Subcommittee National Registry. State appraiser regulatory agencies submit appraiser information to the ASC at least monthly, which keeps this information current. The National Registry reports as public information active disciplinary actions that limit an appraiser’s ability to appraise (current revocations, suspensions, and voluntary surrenders in lieu of discipline). If you require further information regarding other types of disciplinary actions, completed disciplinary actions, or license specific information, please contact the state agency directly.
- Search for an Appraiser by name, City or State.
- Search for Certified Residential Appraisers within a City or County.
- Search for Licensed Appraisers within a City or County.
- Search for Certified General Apraisers within a City or County.
- List of Appraisers within a State.
- List of Appraisers revoked or suspended within a State.
Search for approved FHA appraisers by location, name or license. You can search to find specific types of appraisers. For example, if your search is for a list of all active appraisers in Washington, D.C., the important fields to fill would be the state and city fields. To search a smaller area, the zip code could be used.