Search the EPA databases for information on the environmental conditions in your community by zip code:
- MyEnvironment: A wide variety of environmental information by location and maps.
- Envirofacts: Pollution, hazardous waste sites, and other regulatory information.
- Air Emissions: Air pollution emission types and levels. Access to air quality data collected at outdoor monitors across the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U. S. Virgin Islands. The data comes primarily from the AQS (Air Quality System) database.
- Toxics Release Inventory (TRI): TRI is a resource for learning about toxic chemical releases and pollution prevention activities reported by industrial and federal facilities. Find information about toxic chemical releases in your neighborhood.
- Cleanups in My Community (CIMC) enables you to map and list hazardous waste cleanup locations and grant areas, and drill down to details about those cleanups and grants and other, related information.
- Facility Registry System (FRS): Search for facilities, sites or places subject to environmental regulations.
- More searches at Search Your Community